The following is a list of archived Blackboard Collaborate sessions. Click on the title of the session to view the recording. Sessions are listed in Eastern Time.
Topic 0: Welcome & Orientation to #etmooc:
- T0S1 – Welcome & Orientation w/ Alec Couros (Jan 14, 7pm)
- T0S1 – Welcome & Orientation REPEAT w/ Alec Couros (Jan 15, 1pm) – *** fast-forward this session to 46:21 – someone hit the record button early.
- T0S2 – Introduction to Twitter w/ Michelle Franz (Jan 16, 1pm)
- T0S3 – Introduction to Social Curation w/ Jeffery Heil (Jan 17, 12pm)
- T0S4 – Introduction to Blogging w/ Sue Waters (Jan 17, 7pm) – see supporting materials here.
Topic 1: Connected Learning (Tools, Processes & Pedagogy)
- T1S1 – Introduction to Connected Learning w/ Alec Couros (Jan 21, 7pm) – see supporting materials here.
- T1S1 – Introduction to Connected Learning REPEAT w/ Alec Couros (Jan 22, 1pm) – – see supporting materials here.*** This seems to be the better presentation of the two.
- T1S2 – Sharing As Accountability w/ Dean Shareski (Jan 22, 7pm)
- T1S2 – Sharing as Accountability REPEAT w/ Dean Shareski (Jan 23, 1pm)
- T1S3 – Introduction to Blogging (Director’s Cut) w/ Sue Waters (Jan 23, 9pm) – see supporting materials here.
- T1S4 – Advanced Blogging w/Sue Waters (January 24, 7pm)
- T1S5 – Introduction to Rhizomatic Learning w/ Dave Cormier (Jan 28, 7pm)
- T1S5 – Introduction to Rhizomatic Learning REPEAT w/ Dave Cormier (Jan 29, 1pm)
- T1S6 – Becoming a Networked Educational Leader w/ George Couros (Jan 29, 7pm)
- T1S7 – Blogging with Students w/ Sue Waters (Jan 31, 7pm)
Topic 2: Digital Storytelling (Multimedia, Remix & Mashups)
- T2S1 – How We Stopped Worrying & Learned to Love the GIF w/ Jim Groom & Friends (Feb 5, 7pm) – see also, accompanying post.
- T2S2 – Digital Storytelling in K12 w/ Darren Kuropatwa (Feb 8, 1pm) – see also slidedeck, session resources, video created by participants, and Wes Fryer’s summary of the session.
- T2S3 – Web Storytelling: 50 Ways, 5-Card Flickr & Pecha Flickr w/ Alan Levine (Feb 11, 7pm) – see also session notes.
- T2S4 – A Flurry of Cursors: Digital Collaborative Writing w/ Jesse Stommel (Feb 14, 1pm).
Topic 3: Digital Literacy (Information, Memes & Attention)
- T3S1 – Introduction to Digital Literacies w/ Doug Belshaw (Feb 18, 3pm) – see also Doug Belshaw’s resources.
- T3S2 – Literacies of Attention, Crap Detection, Participation, Collaboration & Network Know-How w/ Howard Rheingold (Feb 19, 7pm) – see also crowdsourced notes created during session.
- T3S3 – The Challenges & Opportunities of Modern Learning w/ Will Richardson (Feb 21, 7pm).
- T3S4 – Who Owns Your Education Data (And Why It Matters) w/ Audrey Watters (Feb 25, 8pm)
Topic 4: The Open Movement (Open Access, OERs & the Future of Ed.)
- T4S1 – True Stories of Openness w/ Alan Levine (March 5, 7pm)
- T4S2 – Open Educator’s Panel (March 7, 1pm)
- T4S3 – Open Educator’s Panel – Student Edition (March 8, 12:15pm)
Topic 5: Digital Citizenship (Identity, Footprint & Social Activism)
- T5S1 – Introduction to Digital Citizenship w/Alec Couros (March 18, 7pm)
- T5S2 – When the Digital Interrupts! Leaders, Educators and Students in the Digital Era w/ Janet Corral (March 21, 9pm)
- T5S3 – Digital Identities – Who Are We In Networked Publics? w/ Bonnie Stewart (March 25, 8pm)