We have extended the call for proposals for round one of the 2015 Faculty Research Grant Program!
Proposals are now being accepted through NEXT Friday, March 27th.
Academic Partnerships (AP) places high value on supporting research and increasing scholarly knowledge regarding the effectiveness of online learning. We recognize that online learning is still a new field with a world of possibilities in terms of research. That is why we offer the Academic Partnerships Faculty Research Grant Program. Faculty or staff members at institutions working with AP-supported programs have an opportunity to apply for a research grant. Projects should be scholarly and worthy of publication in refereed journals or other dissemination opportunities within each discipline. Grants will be awarded to proposals covering the following topics:
- Student Interaction
- Tools (e.g., social media) and strategies for increasing student-to-student interaction and/or student-to-faculty interaction
- Best practices for evaluating the quality and impact of student-to-student interaction and/or student-to-faculty interaction
- Open Educational Resources
- Integrating open educational resources and learning technologies to increase student interaction
- Using open educational resources to facilitate self-guided learning and sharing among faculty and students
More information, including the application, can be accessed by clicking here.
Awardees will be informed of their selection in writing by April 17, 2015 and announced on Faculty eCommons, an AP-sponsored site supporting online faculty around the world. Funds will be disseminated over the duration of the project and will be paid to the institution’s grant or equivalent office.
The post CFP EXTENDED for Round One of the AP 2015 Faculty Research Grant Program! appeared first on .