2016 has been a big and different year in many ways. I have been traveling a journey which brought some answers to questions I have been asking for some time now. Lots of learning and some unexpected revelations I’d like to share with you in my 2016 annual review.
- Discovery path to personal health and wellbeing
- Learning brings hope and motivation
- Learning becomes practice
- Welcoming the unexpected
- Creative wounds I am healing
- The book of the things I do not want to forget
- Ritualing practice
- Side Effects of creativity
- I founded Cultivate your passions in English
- I am sharing my learnings and practice in Spanish with a new blog: Charlas Compartidas
I am grateful to Cynthia Morris who inspired and helped me to finally get here.
You can download a copy here