Call for Candidates
Announcement of Academic Partnerships Online Learning Insight Panel
AP is seeking 8-15 Volunteer Online Learning Advisors
Since 2008, Academic Partnerships (AP) has helped numerous public universities launch and support online degree programs. As AP has grown, so has the need for advanced technology tools to assist universities in their growth with learning online. AP is currently seeking 8-15 online learning participants to serve on a confidential AP focus-group panel. These advisors will be enthusiastic champions for useful innovations to improve the process of online course development.
A $1500 honorarium will be paid to qualified and dedicated candidates for their 12-month commitment. This is a wonderful opportunity for candidates to enhance their resumes but most important to champion new innovations while interacting with and learning from like-minded peers.
The Insight Panel needs the right balance of candidates who bring a blend of pragmatism and innovation across these categories:
- Job Titles: Faculty (currently teaching online), Online Program Leader or Directors, Instructional Designers, and Directors of Online Learning.
- Type of Program: Supporting an MBA, RN to BSN, MSN, M.Ed. BS or BA
- University Demographics: Urban vs. rural, large student body vs. smaller, predominant residential vs. commuter students
- Online Programs Stage: Emergent to Established
Those interested in furthering the faculty-friendly tools and discussing online learning innovations with colleagues should read the details about the panel to better understand the opportunity. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description. If still interested, then please provide a CV or resume to email@example.com as soon as possible. Along with the CV or resume, please provide short answers to the following questions in an MS Word document:
- What do you enjoy most about online learning and teaching?
- What frustrates you the most about online learning and teaching?
- What development software and tools do you use in your online courses? Which do you like best?
Finalists may be interviewed in August via a Zoom conference call with selection notification by August 30, 2016.
The post Online Learning Insight Panel appeared first on .